Friday, October 5, 2012

2 Weeks Old



You'll never understand the meaning of "time flies" until you have a child. It feels like yesterday I gave birth to London and now he's 2 weeks old and he's already changing. The funny thing is...I cried and cried the day he was born because I didn't want him to grow up. I kept looking at his brand new face and his beautiful, tiny features and could see a clock counting down the seconds that I would never get back because he was getting older by the minute. 

Before we all start bawling, because I already am...here's the good news...

London had his 2 week check up with the pediatrician yesterday and he continues to get amazing feedback about his growth and development. Isaiah and I are SO blessed to have such a healthy and happy baby. 

Here are London's stats:

Weight: 9lbs, 8oz 
Height: 22.25 in

Weight Percentile: 75th
Length Percentile: 95th
Head Circumference: 50th 

And we haven't even supplemented with formula yet! This is all breast milk! :) 

His umbilical cord fell off on Wednesday (10-03-12) so we get to see his cute little belly button now! And we get to give him real baths! Photos of that to come...

But boy this child loves to smile!


this looks like daddy...




but here he's the spitting image of mommy...



Two of my favorites this week...



we love his little swirl...!



I'm obsessed with how soft he is from head to toe. We do a lot of nuzzling in the Adams house :) 


Continue to keep us in your prayers. We've made it through the hardest 2 weeks of our lives but without a doubt, it's been the sweetest time. 





1 comment: