Monday, October 22, 2012

1 Month

My sweet baby is a month old! 


I'm actually not surprised that it feels like I blinked and it's a month later...simply because I've been so sleep deprived that I would believe anything in this delusional state. 


The day after London's 1 month "birthday" I had to pack up all of London's newborn clothes and switch out his closet to 3 month clothing. He's such a big boy! I sort of shot myself in the foot by buying a few too many newborn diapers because now they're too small and I keep squeezing his chunky little thighs in to them. 


But he continues to be a precious happy baby...




and also continues to sleep about 3 hours at a time (which would be the only reason I'd be excited for him to get a little older...to start sleeping through the night)







and car rides only fuel the fire...


but we sure do have fun together...




pray that I'll be able to find clothes in the future that fit this long body...


...and these big feet!


One more month and I'll be able to give you his new percentiles at his 2 month appointment. 











1 comment:

  1. He is soooo long! You are going to have the same problem I am having right now with Asher. If it fits in the length, it's too big in the waist. Overalls help.

    ReplyDelete