Wednesday, December 5, 2012

This week's silliness

We take so many priceless pictures of London that I have to show you guys as they build up in my phone...

Gigi bought London a new hat that covers his ears a little better...$4 at Children's Place! Score! (Plus it's SO cute!) I know it's a little ironic that he's wearing a winter hat and no clothes...


I also cataloged a series of emotions from London earlier this week that reveal his "hey mama I'm hungry and I can't wait any longer" meltdown...

I'm getting hungry mama...


...10 seconds later...

I'm hungry NOW mama!


ahhh much better :)
(London likes to have his right hand touching his face when he eats)


and later we played the "dress like a nun" game! 
I personally had lots of fun with that one...


and here's a sneak peek of our Christmas card this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment