Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Friends

London is starting to meet our friend's kids and it been a lot of fun seeing him react to other children. Especially when the other kids are from people Isaiah and I dearly love. At my birthday dinner this past Sunday, London met Jackson for the first time (who is 5 months older)...


We honestly think they look a lot alike!


Jackson loved London


...and at a church small group the next night, London met 3 year old Levi who politely asked me if he could hold him



On my birthday yesterday, all eyes were on mama...


and later we took some happy photos...


I call this one London's "school photo"...


More pictures to come!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love his smile!!! It actually looks a lot like yours sis! Glad to see all those clothes being put to good use. I did put some pants in there too ya know ;) Good to see him interacting with other kids. It is amazing how much babies are facinated by other kids. <3

    ReplyDelete